- Sprinkle chicken with paprika, salt and cayenne. Place flour in a
- large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time,
- and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until no
- longer pink. Add the shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in the wine, artichokes, tomatoes and capers; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and cream until smooth; stir into skillet. Bring
- to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- thickened. Add the olives, 1/4 cup cheese, basil and thyme.
- Serve with linguine. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and additional
- minced basil. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (calculated without pasta) equals 533 calories, 35 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 814 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.