- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 16 pitted Greek or ripe olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Add the tomatoes, olives and capers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 475° for 10-14 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Chicken
Sort By :
This was amazing. Everyone loved it from the first forkful. I did cut the chicken breasts in half because my family has smaller appetites. The next night I took the leftovers, diced everything finely, added a few more chopped tomatoes, a chopped green pepper, some minced parsley and a little mAyo to make a Mediterranean chicken salad. It got rave reviews too
This is good and easy.
This dish presents beautifully and tastes delicious! I would wait a little longer to add the tomatoes, mine were a tad overdone.:-)
We make this recipe alot - easy and very healthy and delicious!
Love this recipe!!! Fast, simple and good