- 3 Land O Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express® squares
- 1 prepared thin pizza crust
- 8 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1 small (1/2 cup) onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place 1 Saute Express® square in bowl and microwave for 5 seconds or until just softened.
- Spread over pizza crust and bake for 6-7 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Beat eggs in another bowl with whisk until well mixed; set aside.
- Melt 1 Saute Express® square in 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high just until bubbles begin to form.
- Add onions and sun-dried tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add spinach and cook until leaves are just wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium and add remaining Saute Express® square to vegetables in pan.
- Continue cooking just until melted.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook, stirring gently, for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are just set but still moist.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup cheese evenly over prepared crust.
- Then spread egg mixture over cheese and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings
Originally published as Mediterranean Breakfast Pizza in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Mediterranean Breakfast Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review