Mediterranean Baked Fish Recipe
- 1 cup thinly sliced leeks (white portion only)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 large fresh basil leaves
- 1-1/2 pounds orange roughy fillets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- In a nonstick skillet, saute leeks and garlic in oil until tender; set aside. Coat a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange basil in a single layer in dish; top with fish fillets. Sprinkle with salt. Top with leek mixture.
- Arrange tomatoes and olives over fish. Thinly slice half of the lemon; place over the top. Squeeze juice from remaining lemon over all. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Cover and bake at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with rosemary. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mediterranean Baked Fish(4)
Sort By :
This is an awesome recipe! I use onions and saute them with some garlic salt until they are carmelized. We also skip the olives and rosemary. This is DELICIOUS!
Awesome recipe! Thank you for sharing :)
I thought this recipe was very tasty and would make it again.
I fixed this for my mother that hates fish and she loved it
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Greek Dinner Recipes >
- Greek Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >