- with butter and press onto triangle to seal. Turn triangle and brush
- top with melted butter. Repeat.
- Place triangles on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 10-12
- minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with
- confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Tropical Getaway Bites: Substitute macadamia nuts, dried pineapple, lime peel and coconut extract for the almonds, dried apricots, lemon peel and almond extract. Proceed as directed.
Nutritional Facts: 1 triangle equals 74 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.