- Saute onion, peppers and garlic in the reserved drippings for 3
- minutes. Add the broth, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings; bring
- to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10
- Add tomatoes, bacon and browned sausage and beef; return to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add all of the beans. Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with chopped onion if desired. Yield: 10-12 servings (3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 244 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 644 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 16 g protein.