- 9-in. baking dishes. Top with manicotti. Pour remaining spaghetti
- sauce over the top.
- Reheat the remaining white sauce, stirring constantly. Pour over
- spaghetti sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or
- until a thermometer inserted in the filling reads 160°. Sprinkle
- with parsley. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 306 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 566 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.