Meaty Salsa Dip Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen white corn, thawed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a serving bowl, combine the turkey, beans, corn and salsa. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 12 servings.
1/2 cup: 118 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 280mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable
Reviews for Meaty Salsa Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.