Meaty Rigatoni Bake Recipe
Here's a super-easy Italian entree you may just fall in love with. “I created this dish from ingredients I had on hand,” says Mary Jo Grossman of Cloquet, Minnesota. “My husband, Bob, and I are empty-nesters, so I'm always interested in recipes for one or two.”
- 1 cup uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1-1/2 cups Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and mushrooms. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cheese and pepperoni. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 414 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 1,385 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC