- 1 cup uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1/2 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 8 slices pepperoni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce and mushrooms. Drain pasta; add to sausage mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cheese and pepperoni. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Meaty Rigatoni Bake
Sort By :
"Simple and delicious. Would leave out the pepperoni - almost tastes like pizza but without the crust."
"Making this tonight. Looking forward to serving it!!"
"Simple, delicious recipe for a new to cooking couple. I used an extra 1/2 cup of uncooked rigatoni, and was very pleased with the result. Seemed it would have been very very sausage, sauce and pepperoni heavy. Can't wait to make it again!!"
"Family favorite we eat it all the time."
"Very good, however a bit salty."