- greased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup Swiss
- cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Spread
- 3/4 cup of three-cheese spaghetti sauce over each. Top with
- remaining pasta mixture and three-cheese spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheeses.
- Cover and bake 25 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 minutes or until cheese
- is melted.
- Yield: 2 casseroles (6 servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 669 calories, 34 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 1,825 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.