Meaty Chili Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Corn chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Meaty Chili Dip
"I had a small amount of chili left tonight, not enough for two servings. Tomorrow, I'll add a small amount of cream cheese, serve it over lettuce, and call it taco salad with corn chips. Thanks for this recipe."