A meaty dish like this is a must for the men in my family. They scrape the serving bowl clean! For the best dipping use large corn chips. —Karen Kiel, Camdenton, Missouri
Recommended: 68 Slow Cooker Recipes to Warm Your Winter
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Meaty Chili Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p26
Reviews forMeaty Chili Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review