- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 envelope chili seasoning mix
- Corn chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the water, tomato paste, cream cheese and chili seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or chafing dish to keep warm. Serve with corn chips. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Meaty Chili Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p26
Reviews for Meaty Chili Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2007
"I had a small amount of chili left tonight, not enough for two servings. Tomorrow, I'll add a small amount of cream cheese, serve it over lettuce, and call it taco salad with corn chips. Thanks for this recipe."