Meatless Taco Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup guacamole
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon prepared Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup crushed corn chips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tomatoes, beans and olives. Arrange lettuce mixture on a serving plate; top with guacamole mixture. Sprinkle with corn chips and cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat cheese) equals 449 calories, 28 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 1,178 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 18 g protein.
Reviews for Meatless Taco Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.