Meatless Chili Bake
My husband is a farmer, and this delicious dish is easy and quick to fix whenever he decides to come in and eat. Our children all like it, too.Lisa Flamme, Gladbrook, Iowa.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 can (15 ounces) vegetarian chili with beans
- 1 jar (12 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl,
- combine the chili, salsa and corn. Add pasta; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until
- bubbly. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 290 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 11 g protein.