Meatless Chili Recipe
- 1 can (16 ounces) hot chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 4 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Top each serving with sour cream and cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Meatless Chili(4)
Sort By :
This recipe is great for vegetarians! I had to add just a little water to make it souper for me.
This is so good you won't miss the meat! I make a double-batch of this about once a month and freeze 1/2 of it in single servings. Wonderful!
Super easy to make and delicious. Used Bush's Chili Beans in mild sauce (no meat) and reduced the spice amounts slightly.
Love this! Easy to make. This is a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Chili Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Chili Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Soup Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Healthy Soup Recipes >
- Low Fat Chili Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Mexican Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Chili Recipes >