Meatless Black Bean Enchiladas Recipe
My family loves this recipe! It's quick and easy, so it's great for busy schedules. You can heat up the enchiladas as kids come and go. —Wendy Stenman, Germantown, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (16 ounces) vegetarian refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups picante sauce, divided
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add the refried beans, black beans and 3/4 cup picante sauce; heat through.
- 2. Spoon 1/4 cupful down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down, in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine tomatoes and remaining picante sauce; spoon over enchiladas.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- 4. Place 1/2 cup lettuce on each plate and top with two enchiladas. Serve with sour cream. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 434 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 1,303 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Meatless Black Bean Enchiladas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC