- shaking off excess.
- Place meatballs on greased racks in shallow baking pans. Bake,
- uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes. Turn meatballs; bake 12-15
- minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, thyme, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually
- add broth and cream. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened.
- Drain meatballs on paper towels; transfer to a serving dish. Serve
- with sauce; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (calculated without the salt and pepper in cream sauce) equals 389 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 874 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.