Meatballs with Cranberry Dipping Sauce Recipe
- 3 cups leftover cooked stuffing
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Place stuffing in a large bowl. Crumble ground turkey and pork sausage over stuffing and mix well. Shape into 2-in. balls. Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients; heat through. Serve with meatballs. Yield: 3 dozen (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Originally published as Meatballs with Cranberry Sauce in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p120
Reviews for Meatballs with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2014
"I am only commenting on the sauce as I used frozen meatballs w/ it. I made the sauce as it, but we found it to be quite bitter. Will not make again."