Meatballs Sausage Dinner Recipe
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, halved and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- Lemon-pepper seasoning to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with sausage.
- Shape beef into 1-in. balls; arrange over top. Pour broth over the casserole. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until meatballs are no longer pink. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Meatballs Sausage Dinner(8)
Sort By :
I don't think the meatballs are worth adding because of how dry they got. I leave those off now and we love it.
This was simple, but good. My only complaint is that the meatballs were done long before the veggies. I left it in the oven for an hour and a half and the carrots were still pretty crunchy. Next time I will skip the oven and let it simmer in a pot on the stove top. I also did not include the lemon pepper - instead I used a beef seasoning and it turned out alright.
Very easy and delicious! I bake it 10 minutes longer and the vegetables turn out nice and soft. I've made this several times.
My picky eaters didn't go for this recipe. But I put the leftovers (3 days later) in a pie crust and made a potpie, baked at 425 for 30 minutes and it was delicious!!!
Fantastic! Very tasty and healthy!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meatball Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >