Meatballs Monte Carlo Recipe
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 4 cans (11-1/2 ounces each) tomato juice
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, combine milk, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown meatballs; drain. Combine the spaghetti sauce mix, tomato juice and water; pour over the meatballs. Bring to a boil. Stir in the noodles and olives. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 350 calories, 13g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1076mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Reviews for Meatballs Monte Carlo
"I have made this recipe more times that I can count. My family loves it, and I do too! To make it even easier, I use my favorite store-bought meatballs instead of making them like the recipe suggests. It still comes out delicious!"