- 1/4 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Roll sausage into 1-in. balls. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Cool.
- Transfer to a resealable plastic bag. Combine apple butter and syrup; pour over meatballs. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, transfer meatballs and sauce to a microwave-safe serving dish. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until heated through. Yield: 8 meatballs.
Originally published as Meatballs in Apple Butter in Cooking for 2 Winter 2005, p35
Reviews for Meatballs in Apple Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review