- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 cup frozen cheese tortellini (about 20)
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes and corn; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the tortellini, salt and pepper; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini Soup
Sort By :
"This soup is so easy to put together and very tasty. I didn't have spinach so I chopped up some onion and added some thinly sliced carrots which cooked while the meatballs cooked. We both loved it! Thanks for posting!"
"We loved this soup! It is easy to prepare, had all the ingredients on hand, very very tasty. Only problem is that it went too fast. I am going to double or even triple it next time."
"Pleasantly impressed! Can't wait to make it again."
"wE LOVE THIS STUFF"
"Looks good, but I felt like it lacked flavor or a flavor that I like anyways. I added garlic and more salt. The garlic really helped."