Meatball Tortellini Soup Recipe
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium beef broth
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each)
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 cup frozen cheese tortellini (about 20)
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes and corn; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the tortellini, salt and pepper; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tortellini is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini Soup(6)
Sort By :
Pleasantly impressed! Can't wait to make it again.
wE LOVE THIS STUFF
Looks good, but I felt like it lacked flavor or a flavor that I like anyways. I added garlic and more salt. The garlic really helped.
super good and delicious... made my own meatballs and used fresh corn kernels. turned out good!
Very hearty soup-I have made it twice-very good!
More Recipe Collections
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Meatball Soup >
- Soup Recipes >