"I combined some favorite staples from our freezer and pantry to come up with this easy dish," writes Tracie Bergeron, Chauvin, Louisiana. "It has few ingredients and little preparation."
Featured In: 22 Recipes for Garlic Lovers
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the tortellini and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Meatball Tortellini in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p52
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2011
"Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !"