- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1 package frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (12 ounces), thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2-1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and tortellini. In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and Creole seasoning. Pour over vegetable mixture; stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until the tortellini and vegetables are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Meatball Tortellini in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p52
Reviews for Meatball Tortellini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 31, 2011
Loved how easy this was to make, with items i normally keep on hand, or can keep in the freezer or pantry until ready to use. Tasted quite yummy also !