Meatball Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a large saucepan, saute the onion and garlic in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook for 1 minute. Stir in flour and salt until blended. Gradually add the milk and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Reduce heat; add the meatballs and sour cream. Heat through (do not boil). Serve over noodles. Yield: 4 servings.
4 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Meatball Stroganoff
"Very good and very easy. Great for a quick to make dinner."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.