- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg yolks, egg and water; pour into well. Stir together,
- forming a dough. Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 8-10
- times. Divide into thirds; roll out each as thin as possible. Let
- stand for 20 minutes or until partially dried. Cut into 1/4-in.
- strips, then into 2-in. pieces; set aside.
- In another large bowl, combine the egg, ketchup, oats, onion and
- salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in.
- Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink;
- In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and paprika;
- heat through. Add meatballs; cover and cook until heated through,
- stirring frequently.
- In another saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; add noodles.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are tender; drain. Toss with
- butter and parsley. Serve with meatballs. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 504 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 252 mg cholesterol, 1,533 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.