Meatball Stroganoff with Noodles Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 quarts water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1. In a large bowl, combine flour and salt. Make a well in the center. Beat egg yolks, egg and water; pour into well. Stir together, forming a dough. Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead 8-10 times. Divide into thirds; roll out each as thin as possible. Let stand for 20 minutes or until partially dried. Cut into 1/4-in. strips, then into 2-in. pieces; set aside.
- 2. In another large bowl, combine the egg, ketchup, oats, onion and salt. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
- 3. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink; drain.
- 4. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and paprika; heat through. Add meatballs; cover and cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- 5. In another saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; add noodles. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until noodles are tender; drain. Toss with butter and parsley. Serve with meatballs. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 504 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 252mg cholesterol, 1533mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Stroganoff with Noodles
"Made this for the family and the LOVED IT!!! It's requested a lot for special events and birthday! We make it quite often. Thanks!!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.