Meatball Shish Kabobs Recipe
- 30 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 12 pearl onions
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternate meatballs, zucchini, summer squash, tomatoes and onions. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 6 minutes, turning once.
- 2. Baste with barbecue sauce. Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until meatballs are heated through and vegetables are tender, turning and basting frequently. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 81 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Meatball Shish Kabobs
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.