Meatball Pizza Recipe
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed and halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion. Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 slices.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Meatball Pizza(11)
Sort By :
I thought this was okay but not great. This was the first time I tried meatballs on pizza and I think the flavor/texture combination just isn't my favorite.
Great recipe. I added pepperoni, onions and peppers and used tortillas for the pizza base. They made great personal pizzas and everyone could personalize their topping.
Very very good!!
Quick and easy to make. I did cut the meatballs into quarters instead of halves. Left out the onions and added mushrooms for my family's taste. I also put it under the broiler for a minute or two at the end of the cooking time to brown the top. The kids loved it.
Loved it...only thing I will do differently next is cut up meatballs.