Meatball Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch dried oregano
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked fine egg noodles
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1/2-in. balls; set aside.
- 2. In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil; add meatballs. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add noodles; cook 15 minutes longer or until the meat is no longer pink and the noodles are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 237 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 808mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Meatball Noodle Soup
"I used frozen Italian meatballs, the salt, pepper, and parsley. This soup was delish."
"This recipe is delicious plus it's quick and easy to prepare because there's no chopping. Great for weeknights or lunch. Thank you for sharing it with us!"