- cumin with the remaining onion, bouillon and chili powder. Add
- meatballs. Cover and cook over low heat for 1 hour. Stir in beans.
- Combine dumpling ingredients. Drop by spoonfuls onto chili; cook on
- low, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10-12 minutes longer
- or until a toothpick inserted in dumpling comes out clean. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 475 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 1,523 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 26 g protein.