- and potatoes in oil for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add garlic;
- saute for 1 minute longer. Add the broth, tomatoes, tomato paste,
- parsley, basil and thyme; bring to a boil. Add pasta; cook for 5-6
- minutes. Reduce heat; add meatballs. Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20
- minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 191 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 679 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 starch, 1 lean meat.