Meat Lovers' Snack Mix Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups wasabi-coated green peas
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- 3 pepperoni-flavored meat snack sticks (1-1/2 ounces each), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 ounces beef jerky, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup corn nuts
- 1/2 cup Rice Chex
- 1/2 cup Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1/2 cup crunchy cheese puff snacks
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Combine the first nine ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, chili powder, onion powder, pepper sauce, soy sauce and seasoned salt. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 250° for 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Meat Lovers' Snack Mix(15)
Sort By :
If you're not going to even attempt to make a recipe....You definitely should not just leave a low rating based on your opinion of the health aspect of the recipes. That's very discouraging to others who would love to try the recipe. Not everyone feels that way when it comes to snacking, eating, etc. We are not on here looking for health or dieticians opinions. ..just looking for yummy recipes to try and share. However I did make this for the big Super Bowl game and my clan scooped it up till all was gone. Love the variety in this and best of all its very filling! Would definitely make again.
Made this for the game tonight. Awesome!!
Well, if you don't want to try or a recipe you really shouldn't post a "review". It's quite simple, you haven't "reviewed" the recipe!! I made this mix for our game day feast and everyone just loved it!! This is a once in awhile treat when your splurging and throw caution to the wind and enjoy yourself!! Very unique combo of ingredients that really worked. Thank you for sharing your recipe :)
I;m sorry, but this is just full of GMOs and nitrites. I would not advise eating it if you care about your health.
Meet Your Maker Snack Mix. I give one star for the peas.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Party Mix >
- Party Snacks >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Recipes >