- 1-1/4 cups wasabi-coated green peas
- 3/4 cup salted peanuts
- 3 pepperoni-flavored meat snack sticks (1-1/2 ounces each), cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 ounces beef jerky, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup corn nuts
- 1/2 cup Rice Chex
- 1/2 cup Multi Grain Cheerios
- 1/2 cup crunchy cheese puff snacks
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat oven to 250°. Combine first nine ingredients in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk oil, chili powder, onion powder, pepper sauce, soy sauce and seasoned salt. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Spread into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 50 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 cups.
Reviews for Meat Lovers' Snack Mix
"I made this for the big Super Bowl game and my clan scooped it up till all was gone. Love the variety in this and best of all its very filling! Would definitely make again."
"Made this for the game tonight. Awesome!!"
" I made this mix for our game day feast and everyone just loved it!! This is a once in awhile treat when your splurging and throw caution to the wind and enjoy yourself!! Very unique combo of ingredients that really worked. Thank you for sharing your recipe :)"
"I;m sorry, but this is just full of GMOs and nitrites. I would not advise eating it if you care about your health."
"Meet Your Maker Snack Mix. I give one star for the peas."