Meat Lover's Pizza Recipe
This hefty, cheesy meal on a crust is packed with three different kinds of meat and simply fantastic flavor. It's sure to score with your Monday Night Football gang! —Edgar Peavy, Oxnard, California
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine oil and 1 teaspoon garlic powder; brush over crust edges.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef with onion powder and remaining garlic powder until no longer pink; drain.
- 3. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with beef mixture, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 374 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 917mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Meat Lover's Pizza
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC