Meat Lover's Pizza Recipe
This hefty, cheesy meal on a crust is packed with three different kinds of meat and simply fantastic flavor. It's sure to score with your Monday Night Football gang! —Edgar Peavy, Oxnard, California
- 2 packages (6-1/2 ounces each) pizza crust mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2/3 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces Jones Dairy Farm Canadian Bacon, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare pizza dough according to package directions. With floured hands, press dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine oil and 1 teaspoon garlic powder; brush over crust edges.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef with onion powder and remaining garlic powder until no longer pink; drain.
- 3. Spread spaghetti sauce over crust to within 1 in. of edges. Top with beef mixture, pepperoni, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, olives and cheese.
- 4. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 374 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 917mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Meat Lover's Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC