Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole Recipe
With three children, I need dishes that are sure to satisfy. This has been a family favorite ever since a co-worker shared the recipe.— Karin Ptak, Elburn, Illinois
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 379 calories, 20 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 926 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC