- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) Ragú® Homemade Style Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Meat Lover's Pizza Casserole
Sort By :
"My family really enjoys this dish. I found that subbing half the ground beef with Italian Sausage provides a nice flavor."
"Yummy and easy recipe. I just added basil and oregano and it really made it taste more like pizza."
"Ive made this recipe many times over the years and it stays on the family "FAVs" list. Easy, delish, and kids love it!!"
"Love the basic idea of this recipe. Would change the meat to a seasoned sausage and the cheese to shredded pizza cheese blend to make it more like pizza. Otherwise, it was a good and easy meal for the family. They said they wanted me to make it again."
"I reduced the size of this recipe to make it for two--my boyfriend and I. I sauteed the beef and onion with green pepper and fresh garlic before tossing it into the casserole, and then added chopped fresh tomato as well. I topped the casserole with a blend of bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, and Italian herbs, and then laid whole pepperonis on top as allaboutcookies86 suggested to mimic the look of a pizza. I used about a quarter of the cheese the recipe called for. We will definitely be making this one again."