- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- In a large skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and milk until blended. Pour evenly over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Meat Lover's Pizza Bake
Sort By :
"easy to make for a party or family occasion"
"I made this about a week ago for dinner and it was awesome! It was so easy to throw together and my husband and I loved it! I will be making this dish often. When I made it I he first time added mushrooms and onion. Next time I think I will add some Italian seasoning to the crust and my husband thinks bacon would be a good addition as well :)"
"This is delicious! I followed the recipe exactly and served it with the Creamy Zucchini in the same issue."
"My husband and I really enjoyed this easy and delicious recipe. I subbed canned mushrooms for the olives, halved the recipe, and baked it in a 9" glass pie plate for 25 minutes, which was perfect. Thanks for posting this, I know I'll make it again and again!"
"this recipe was easy and it was really good this one is a keeper we love it"