- medium-low heat for 6-7 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove
- from the heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gradually
- fold into egg yolk mixture. Spread into prepared pan. Bake at
- 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute celery and remaining onion in
- oil until crisp-tender. Add the ham, sausage and bacon; heat through
- and keep warm.
- Remove omelet from oven. Run a knife around edges to loosen; invert
- onto a kitchen towel. Gently peel off waxed paper. Sprinkle cheese
- over omelet to within 1 in. of edges. Top with meat mixture. Roll up
- from a short side. Transfer to a serving platter, seam side down.
- Cut with a serrated knife. Serve with mustard sauce. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 506 calories, 43 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 370 mg cholesterol, 904 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.