Meat Loaf Sandwiches
Dijon mustard provides the lively flavor in these hot sandwiches from Wendy Moylan of Chicago, Illinois. "Because the open-face sandwiches are so easy to prepare, you can have a hot meal ready in minutes," she shares.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
- 4 slices bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices cooked meat loaf, warmed
- In a small saucepan, heat the gravy. Toast bread if desired; spread
- with butter and mustard. Top with meat loaf slices. Serve with
- gravy. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.