Meat Loaf Patty Recipe
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a large patty.
- 2. Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with ketchup. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1/2 each) equals 262 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Patty
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.