Meat Loaf Patty Recipe
WITH this recipe, we can have a hearty meat loaf dinner without leftovers. That delights both my husband and me. He never liked the creative ways I used up leftover meat loaf! -Dorothy Hunt, Waltham, Massachusetts
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into a large patty.
- Place in a shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 3 minutes. Serve with ketchup. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Meat Loaf Pattie in Reminisce July/August 2000, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Patty(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >