Meat Loaf Hamburgers Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- In a large bowl, gently mix the first six ingredients; shape into eight patties. Grill, broil or pan-fry until the meat is no longer pink. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Meat Loaf Hamburgers in Taste of Home June/July 1997, p11
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Hamburgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2013
The flavor of these burgers are a family favorite. I've had this recipe in my collection for years and I have made them countless times. Wonderful recipe, thank you!!