- into a loaf. Place meat loaf in the center of the strips.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients. Spoon over meat loaf.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours or until no pink remains and a
- thermometer reads 160°. Using foil strips as handles, remove the
- meat loaf to a platter. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 267 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 740 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.