Meat Loaf for One Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 2 ounces Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add meat and mix well. Shape into a 5-in. x 3-in. loaf. Place in an ungreased shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Drizzle with ketchup. Bake 20 minutes longer or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 579 calories, 32 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 308 mg cholesterol, 1,085 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.