Meat Loaf Cordon Bleu Recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 envelope meat loaf seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 8 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 8 thin slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- In a large bowl, mix together egg, meat loaf seasoning, tomato sauce and bread crumbs. Add ground beef; mix well. On a piece of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into an 18-in. x 9-in. rectangle. Top with layers of ham, cheese and mushrooms. Roll rectangle, jelly-roll style, starting from narrow end. Pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until no pink remains. Let stand several minutes before slicing. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Cordon Bleu(3)
Sort By :
This is the best meatloaf recipe that I have found. I love to make it for company. I don't always use the exact ingredients...depends what I have on hand. It has always turned out great.
This our family favorite! Kids ask for it for their birthday dinner. It is AWESOME!!
This is a quick recipe to put together, and is just delicious. Everyone in my house enjoyed this dish, even my three picky children.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >