- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or
- until tender. Drain. Press through a potato ricer or strainer into a
- small bowl. Stir in the milk, salt and white pepper.
- Place one burger on a serving plate. Spread 3/4 cup mashed potatoes
- over top. Top with remaining burger. Spread remaining mashed
- potatoes over top and sides of cake. In a small bowl, tint 4
- teaspoons cream cheese orange; pipe carrots over top of cake. Tint
- remaining cream cheese green; pipe tops on carrots. Press bread
- crumbs into sides of cake. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 421 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 651 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.