Meat Loaf Burritos Recipe
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups crumbled cooked meat loaf (3 slices)
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- Shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and salsa, optional
- 1. Melt butter in a skillet; add half of the beans and mash with a fork. Stir in meat loaf and remaining beans; heat through.
- 2. Spoon about 1/2 cup meat loaf mixture onto each tortilla. Top with cheese if desired. Fold up bottom and sides over filling. Serve with lettuce, tomatoes and salsa if desired. Yield: 6 burritos.
1 each: 251 calories, 5g fat (0 saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 691mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 13g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1 meat.
Reviews for Meat Loaf Burritos
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.