- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and seasonings; bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Pour into pie shell. Top with carrots and mushrooms. Combine potatoes
- and sour cream; spread over pie. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15
- minutes. Reduce heat to 350°. Bake 15 minutes longer or until
- golden brown. Sprinkle with cheese; let stand for 5-10 minutes.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 604 calories, 34 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,542 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 31 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now