Meal In A Mug Recipe
Reports Geraldine Grisdale of Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, "Noodles, beans and ground beef makes this a warm hearty lunch. It's especially nice during the colder months."
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (21 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope sloppy joe mix
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add water, pork and beans, tomatoes and sloppy joe mix. Bring to a boil; add macaroni and reduce heat. Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until the macaroni is almost cooked. Pour into thermoses. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 208 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 695 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC